Come shape the future of education with us.
At Compass, our people are united by a common purpose. We have just embarked on an exciting journey of growth and market opportunities and are looking for passionate Client Support Officers to join us for the ride.
We want thinkers and problem solvers, who celebrate diversity and thrive in a collaborative team environment to join our enthusiastic customer experience team and help us transform the lives of teachers, students, and parents all over the world through our software.
You’ll work as part of a fun, hardworking Support team who take pride in assisting our school communities to learn and use the unique software we provide.
Remember how important values were for your school? It’s the same at Compass. Our values guide how and why we work.
At Compass we;
- Work to Wow - Dynamic, enthusiastic, motivated: we aspire to break new ground. Guided by research, we constantly iterate and improve to deliver the best solution to meet the needs of our customers. We work to set the benchmark to always help.
- Conquer the impossible - When we face challenges together, few problems are unsolvable. We play to each other’s strengths and work collaboratively to achieve our shared objectives. We’re constantly creating products we stand behind in a workplace we’re proud of.
- Be the School - Teachers and students, principals and admin staff, parents, and guardians: school communities make Compass. They are the reason we work tirelessly to make their lives easier and help them bring their school’s vision to life. We understand their needs, goals, and ambitions in order to do our best work.
- Are Prepared, and Do it Yesterday - We plan and we prioritise but we are still agile and responsive. We work with passion and urgency, but we measure and consider variables, to deliver a high-quality solution. ‘Be Prepared’ is being ready, not reactive. We walk before we run, so we can outperform the competition and reach amazing heights they couldn’t conceive.
Who you are:
We are after people who have a passion for creativity and problem-solving. Our clients are constantly giving us new challenges to work through and resolve so excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Demonstrate a service-oriented approach, enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good initiative, and a self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to conclusion
What you’ll do:
- Provide product knowledge around the Compass platform
- Provide problem-solving solutions to schools
- Support clients’ inquiries through different communication avenues - including live chat, emails, and phone calls
- Escalate customer inquiries to the appropriate team
- Apply exceptional customer focus skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
It is a really exciting time to join Compass. We are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us.
Compass is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Prior To Commencing Employment, You Require
- a valid Employee Working With Children Check
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 10.30 am - 7.00 pm