The purpose of this role is to support, maintain and service Compass Education Standard Operating Environment platform requirements. This role has a high focus on rapidly responding to and resolving problems and incidents to ensure the performance and availability of the platform is at or above agreed SLA’s. This role also acts as a primary point of contact for 2nd and 3rd level escalations and works closely with other teams, and external vendors to provide resolutions. This role involves working as part of a team and working cooperatively with other groups to contribute to high-quality support and service delivery to meet Compass Education objectives.
- Support and maintain the Cloud Platform in a multi-customer environment.
- Respond to and resolve 2nd and 3rd level incidents and problems across Compass Education platform infrastructure within agreed SLA’s and change management processes.
- Provide 3rd level technical assistance to desktop support staff and where applicable application support staff
- Perform the daily health check of the applicable infrastructure environment in accordance with required schedule to proactively identify issues (or likely) in the daily management, maintenance and securing of the infrastructure environment and report accordingly, including action taken to remediate.
- Undertake the appropriate monitoring in order to respond to and resolve alerts in alignment with agreed service levels.
- Ensure the relevant infrastructure configuration items within your managed environment, are registered, maintained and reviewed, with detailed and appropriate controlling documentation in accordance with agreed requirements with a focus on achieving immediate change updates.
- Undertake and maintain the required levels of patch management to support the relevant area of infrastructure environment to achieve required levels of security and environment performance, together with regular reporting on action taken and schedule of future activities.
- All audit actions are resolved in agreed timeframes.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives within the product and platform areas.