What you'll do:
- Create - Work with our talented team to build beautiful user experiences on both our web and native applications for our flagship product, Compass.
- Invent - Prototype new features and designs, then build, test and ship them in our customers.
- Improve - Work to increase the modularity and quality of our architecture, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency. Analyse and improve app performance.
- Learn - Work with, and drive the implementation of new technologies which help us build great products.
- Contribute - Autonomously develop ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement. Suggest solutions that are unique, brilliant, and sometimes controversial.
What you'll need to succeed
At Compass, we are always on the lookout for new staff who are able to bring a high level of energy and a positive and can-do attitude to our company. To succeed in this role, you will have experience in:
- One or more of: C++, C#, Kotlin
- One or more of: Git, Subversion (high level)
- One or more of: Front-end frameworks like Angular, React, Ember, VueJS etc
- Bonus points for React Native experience, High-level Swift/ObjectiveC and Java
- and be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or have the appropriate working visa/permit.