Following the devastating bushfires that have torn through Australia, Compass Education and MSP Photography would like to help affected families in their recovery efforts as they start to rebuild their lives. We understand that school photos and the memories they hold can be a significant loss for families so we would like to do our small part to help.
We are offering free reprints of school photos to affected families. The offer is limited to those who have previously purchased photos from MSP Photography or CompassPhotos. Why only for previous customers? Unfortunately, we only archive photos for past customers. Please note, terms and conditions do apply these are detailed on the bottom of the page.
The offer in more detail:
1. Free reprints of the last two years of individual portrait packs purchased from MSP Photography and CompassPhotos.
2. Free downloads of digital portraits included in the portrait packs purchased in previous years.
Please note this may be limited by what photos we have archived of your family.
To access the offer please enter your details in the form below and if available, your MSP customer email address or 'shootkey'.
If you haven't got it available please note this in the form so our team can help you track down your photos.
Our team will be in touch via email to give you updates on how your order is progressing.
Offer conditions and limitations:
1. This offer expires 14 December 2020.
1. The offer is limited to previous MSP Photography, SchoolSnaps and CompassPhoto customers who have previously purchased photography packages and for the cycle in which they were purchased.
2. The offer is limited to families or individuals impacted by the recent bushfires across Australia. We reserve all right with regards to approving applications and orders.
3. MSP Photography will endeavour to meet the demand for reprints in a timely manner, however historical reprints may take between 8-12 weeks to be processed.
4. In some instances additional proof or purchase, proof of identity or validation of eligibility steps may be required to ensure our privacy and distribution policies are maintained.
5. Customers wishing to access their past photo purchases must provide the appropriate details and evidence of past purchases. This is to ensure photos are securely distributed to the rightful owners of the photos and do not violate any restrictions imposed at the time of purchase. For instance family members who are restricted, due to legal or other reasons, from accessing a students images.
6. MSP Photography and Compass Education accept no responsibility for falsified applications that may lead to photography being distributed to restricted persons. As detailed in point 4, we require adequate details and evidence of past purchases before honouring any claim.