We are searching for a new software tester to join the Compass team in Melbourne!
- Implement automated testing processes
- Produce and execute test plans
- Raise and retest defects during peer and system testing
- Review specs and verify release notes
- Verify compliance is maintained and contribute to continuous improvement
We hire people based on what they can do - not simply how long they've been doing it for. Ultimately we're most interested in your core programming and program solving skills, rather than any specific API knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in QA and testing
- Proven experience in Test Automation
- Skills developing test conditions, test scenarios and test scripts
- Experience working in .NET and one of SQL Server or MongoDB
- Experience in Unit Testing Frameworks desirable
Any other requirements?
- Have an exceptional command of spoken and written English (native speaker or IELTS Level 9)
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or have the appropriate working visa/permit. This role is not appropriate for people not already living in Australia.
- Contact us if you have any questions.
- Do not contact us if you’re a recruitment agency (we will put you on hold with Kanye West music).