We are searching for a team member who will work alongside a young and passionate team you will be providing solutions and support to our clients through a variety of mediums. You will be positioned with like minded individuals that will help you in learning about all the hardware related services that we provide such as Kiosks and TalkingPoints. You will need an understanding of hardware based troubleshooting and possess a can-do attitude.
This position is to work in our CompassOne school support team who may have to work with a large range of different technologies such as the standard Microsoft and Apple stuff, extensive server/enterprise equipment, all sorts of different desktop and laptop configurations, various web technologies, embedded devices, custom hardware appliances, mobile phone development, NFC, lots of different database technologies, point of sale equipment, video production/televisual gadgets, cameras/imaging/facial recognition technology – the list goes on.
- Support – Support our clients with hardware related issues.
- Communicate – Provide solutions through a variety of mediums.
- Adapt – To a range of challenges.
- Contribute – Help improve the Compass family.
What we’re looking for
Most companies would put a big spiel here about how you must have X years’ experience or some kind of qualification from a top tier university, at Compass Education we are very different to this.
We are after people who have a passion for creativity and problem solving. Our clients are constantly giving us new challenges to work through and resolve so excellent customer service skills are a must. You will need to have a detailed knowledge of hardware based troubleshooting and have an Australian Drivers License.
Applying for this role
- Applications/Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to your resume, specifically address (dot points is fine) how you meet our requirements (listed under “What we’re looking for…”   section)