- Cashless Canteens and Online Ordering is launched.
- We partner with MSP Photography.
- Compass expands across three floors at Compass HQ.
- Compass data center links upgraded to over 10Gb.
- Compass becomes an ISP.
- We launch our first school in Ireland.
- Compass Guardian is launched.
- We partner with TechnologyOne and Compass Billing is launched.
- We celebrate our 1000th school and Compass HQ is opened in Balwyn North.
- Compass is selected as the student management solution for over 700 Catholic schools.
- We move to our current headquarters in Balwyn North, and the team grows to 50.
- The new Compass mobile apps are launched for Android and iOS
- We launch TalkingPoints Digital Signage, introduce Purchase Ordering, CompassOne and the team grows to 25.
- We gain our first interstate customer, launch the Compass Mobile App, and the team swells to 10.
- CompassPay is launched
- We move out of the home office and move into a small office in Kew.
- We hire two more staff, and release the first version of CompassKiosk.
- John and Lucas begin building Compass from Lucas’ parent’s garage in Vermont South.
- Aged 22, John and Lucas connect over their passion for education technology, working at AXA Australia.
- John and Lucas complete their studies at Swinburne University and Monash University respectively.